Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tru Bite song of the day!

And the winner is....

Drum roll Please!

Arron Lewis: Tangled (up in you)!




I absolutely love, love this song. I actually LOVE Aaron Lewis. He is amazing. For those who have been living under a rock and don't know who Aaron Lewis is, he is the lead singer from the band Staind. He recently released this album as a solo project and it's so Country. It makes me totally want to find a Big Corn Feed White Boy to squeeze. I play this song over and over so that i can get that tingly feeling threw out my body and soul. This was written by Mr. Lewis for his wife. I only have one question!!! Does he have a brother? If you don't love this song then I think you need a hug, Cuz You Crazy! There are a few different versions, but i am most fond of the version on this album (Town Line by: Aaron Lewis) because this is the first version I heard and it includes the woman singer at the end of the song. The song is also featured on Staind's newest released album: The Illusion of Progress. Aaron of course does his very famous solo acoustic version which he does so Majestically just like he does his other live acoustic performances (did I mention I LOVE Aaron Lewis).  I recently took a road trip with my mom to Laughlin, NV and in the car we listened to this album most of the way there and back. We both kept saying, "Lets listen to Tangled once more before changing the CD". We couldn't get enough, we both are huge Aaron Lewis fans as it is. My mom even thought this was on this sound track for the new Disney Movie Tangled, not only because of the name, but because it is the ultimate love song and Disney does do Epic love story movies. But after some extensive research ( I watched the movie, then searched the web for a few mins.) I realized that the song, and movie are completely unrelated. Great Movie but even better song! Enjoy...


Yours Truly,
Bitten Voodoo!

1 comment: