So I came to my sister in laws (oh and my Brother's) house to watch the sexiest brother Vamps that i have ever seen... Yes Ladies I am talking about the very hot Stefan ( Paul Wesley) and Damon ( Ian Somerhalder) from the addicting show Vampire Diaries. Don't worry boys there is plenty of sexy for you guys too because Elena/Katerina (Nina Dobrev) are very easy on the eyes as well. I just wonder how they got that much sexy on one show??? I mean who is the ugly duckling in the show because i have not seen one yet. Of course the spotlight is on the three main characters but there are lots of beautiful people on this all star cast. Alaric, played by Matthew Davis (Blue Crush, Pearl Harbor, Legally Blonde), is Gorgeous...Wow I'm getting hot just writing about them. So this weeks show was absolutely amazing and i can hardly wait to watch next week. There are only 3 episodes left in this season and I am very sad that we have to wait so long for the return but the suspense is killer (literally). My sister and I are obsessed with anything Vamp especially sexy boy vamps. The show has been a blast to follow. I can honestly say that it has been an emotional roller-coaster. If you like the books, you'll love seeing the pages come to life(with crazy twists and tweaks) on the show. If you have no clue as to what I am talking about, then I feel for you, really, I do. I would suggest getting season 1 on DVD and catch up...You can also watch any missed season 2 episodes in their entirety on www.cwtv.com, but really you don't know what you missing till you see for yourself. I guarantee you'll sleep like a baby and dream of getting Bit...Enjoy!
Yours Truly,
Bitten Voodoo!




No comments:
Post a Comment