Your truly,
Bitten Voodoo!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Getting old Sucks!
Hey everyone and welcome to my page. I am 29 years old and dreading the big 30. I keep telling everyone that I have some time still to be bitten by my sexy Vamp prince, so that i don't ever have to be 30 but i don't think anyone is taking me very serious. I have been sleeping by the window at night with my neck extended seductively, but not one nibble yet. The dreaded day is coming soon but still no luck. I don't know how else to avoid this tragedy but some have told me to embrace it because now a days 30 is the new 20's...I wonder if they told me that because they are old. Well I guess it could be worst although I'm not sure how. Well I have heard age ain't nothing but a number, but usually that is said by women in denial of there age or men trying to hook up with a younger girls. I guess I'm a little depressed that now I wont be considered young anymore. Maybe what they say about being young at heart will work for me. I guess we will all find out soon.
Labels:
30,
age,
depressed,
getting old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you find the vamp and he is done with the biting can you send him my way please ?? Thanks. lol
ReplyDeleteLol Sure thing KMR...I will ask if he has a sexy Vamp Bro...
ReplyDelete