Yours Truly,
Bitten Voodoo!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
So I will test drive the thought....
I recently lost my job and have had a lot of time on my hands, so I started writing. I have always had the dream of writing my own book but never thought I could so I am playing with a few ideas to see what happens. I have always had a vivid imagination and have been threw enough in life to make some pretty interesting parody's, but is it enough??? I think the hard part is not giving up. To have faith in what I am lead to do. If I were talking to someone else about their dreams I would tell them to go for it... But why is it so hard to take my own advise? I have nothing to lose. I have tons of experience with rejection. I have been determined is some areas of my life and i don't tend to give up easily. What is the worst that could happen? I do know that reading and writing along with music is my escape from my own reality. I can be very creative, and humorous at times. (not to tute my own horn) I say: Just Do It! I will be testing some of my materials here on this blog so keep posted and please give me you feed back good and bad. You never know...This could be my calling. I could be the next Big (by big i mean Skinny! lol) thing in new Authors, and wouldn't you like to be able to say, "hey I used to follow her blog back when she was a nobody".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment